Senior Frontend Engineer
Cobalt is looking for a strong Frontend Engineer to be part of the engineering team and create the next generation pen test platform. Support product and engineering in building the most intuitive and beautiful product that allows our users to do their jobs as frictionless as possible. You will be part of the Berlin engineering team and also support engineers and product management in our San Francisco office.
- Practice modern agile and CI/CD
- Mentor junior developers
- Work on the Cobalt platform main application with React
- Have co-located and remote colleagues
- Write tests before code (our current test coverage is >70%)
- Help us scale a team of talented engineers
- Minimum 5 years of development experience
- Ability and desire to constantly learn: What does the application security space look like? Why and how do customers and security researchers come to Cobalt? How do we optimize the experience and look at our product to solve their problems? What's on the horizon?
- Excellent communication skills, verbally, written and graphically. In order to understand a problem and propose a solution you must talk to both users, Cobalt staff and engineers and share your work verbally, written and graphically.
Good to have:
- Backend experience (we currently use Rails 5.2)
- Be part of defining an industry and your own role
- Lots of responsibility. Work directly with founders and great exposure externally.
- Change the future of application security!
- Attractive equity compensation
- Centrally located office (Mitte)
- Flexible paid time-off, remote work and travel policies
- Paid lunch 3 days per week