Sales Development Representative at Cobalt
Partnering closely with the Corporate Sales team, you will be responsible for contacting prospective customers and for qualifying opportunities for the Cobalt solution. Working with our seasoned account executives you will research and build a pipeline, identify target accounts, and help determine the most efficient method of outreach. Excellent phone and email skills, as well as the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM system. We’re looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience will enhance your candidacy for this role. At Cobalt we believe in promoting from within - strong performance in this role will lead to upward mobility within the Sales organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound leads
- Help create and prioritize strategic account lists
- Research and build new and existing accounts (add contacts, emails, etc.)
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Evangelize Cobalt and connected intelligent security
- Work closely with Corporate Sales team to create new business
- Be part of defining an industry and your own role
- Lots of responsibility. Work directly with founders and great exposure externally.
- Change the future of application security!
- Attractive equity compensation
- Minimum of 0-2 years of previous prospecting experience
- Ability to take constructive criticism and coaching, and adapt accordingly
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Desire to pursue a career in Sales
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Salesforce.com experience a plus