Application Security Engineer at Cobalt
The perfect candidate is a pen tester with a great eye for delivering quality, and who is interested in working in a start-up environment and getting their hands dirty with operations, coordination, and customer success.
The job entails working with top security researchers from all over the world, AND with security and dev teams from some of the most progressive companies out there - ensuring that the deliveries meet the highest quality standards possible.
There will be a lot of freedom to shape the job and to have influence on processes and product.
- Ensure high quality in the delivery of Cobalt security programs
- Act as the link between the customer and security researchers
Examples of Tasks
- Client success: help deliver and manage Cobalt security programs
- Interaction with businesses and security researchers
- Recruit, onboard and evaluate new Cobalt Core security researchers
- Act as subject matter expert on client interactions
- Evangelize Cobalt at conference and online media
- Establish yourself as a leader in managing crowdsourced security programs
Who are you?
- You are thirsty and want to build something great.
- Strong work ethics, desire to overachieve and have a true result oriented approach
- Strong application security background
- High quality standards
- Experience from, or desire to be in, a start-up environment is a big plus
- Process oriented
- Min 2 years pen testing and bug hunting experience
- Expert in the latest pen testing tools and processes
- Expert English and communication skills
- Experience communicating security vulnerabilities to senior management.
- Lots of responsibility in an extremely fast growing startup.
- You get to work on an important problem.
- You will make decisions and are rewarded accordingly.
- Office located in SF.
- You will be joining a small and powerful team