Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a top customer success manager to join our team and help Cobalt's customers build successful security testing programs. We are looking for someone super smart, who can take ownership and be a builder! The candidate will be interfacing with C-level executives both internally and externally.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Be part of defining an industry and your own role
- Lots of responsibility. Work directly with founders and great exposure externally.
- Change the future of application security!
- Attractive equity compensation
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Consulting mindset.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Prior experience in closing sales deals and speaking with C-level executives.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.